Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Smooth Transition @ 19 weeks


ok so this transition is going great, for a second i thought i'd experienced a major set back because i have'nt been as consistant with baggying, and im not really sure if this coconut mild and honey is moisterising enough some way or another the back half of my hair is growing super-fast.. i dont have that much color left or relaxer ends.. which i think is even throughout my hair.. seeing as though my hair didnt really seem to grow much during the last time i colored which was in July '07.. but its going good other than that...

i still have that weak spot in the back middle portion of my hair which i still havent decided what im going to do with it.... i think i'll just trim that area evenly and baggy it seperatly from the rest of my hair.. and i still have these tiny broken hairs that i notice whenever i moisterise and seal... maybe the coconut, honey and olive oil concoction isnt enough moisture... not really sure... it feels good though....

so as of today i am 19 weeks and 3 days post relaxer.. the line of demarcation is being sweet with me so far.. ive decided when i get below bsl, i'll began to dust away the relaxer.... not set in stone.. lets just say a year from now.... i'll start my supplements in April, which will be multi vitamins and BT, or this gro-aut formula i've been reading about, or i may just concoct my own!!!

Next length update May 15th (28 weeks)...




No comments: