Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

STICK WITH WHAT WORKS




ok so this is whats going on with me in my 23rd week of transitioning...

ive tried to make a concious effort to use natural or organic products on my hair, but in doing so,
i dont feel like my hair has progressed that much from February, and i think it may be that the homemade dc that i've been using just isnt going to cut it, so i will still use these ingredients, but I'll just add them to the conditioners instead of trying to use them solo...

my ends look thin and see-through in pics but in real life they appear full and healthy... not the dreamy ends i want but they do seem as bad as they are on camera...

so to fix these problems i will use castor oil for sealing my ends, stick to Olive oil replenishing, and Miss keys 10 en 1 for deep conditioners, stay with tea rinses for overall thickness, and to reduce shedding and breakage on wash days, start a multi-vitamin, get back on BT for the warmer months, and hopefully in August i will have reached my APl goal!!!!

My next photo comparison is in May, and i doubt if there is great progress as in prior months...

dont get me wrong it feels amazing, but i dont think its grown at all...

my hair also loves the new additions which were orange peel powder, aritha soap, and a revisited hit ORSRP, when i used this combo on my last wash day, my curls were like "HELLO HOW U DOING!!!!" i loved it, that combo is defininatly a keeper!!!

I hope all goes well with Miss Keys 10 en 1!!!!

No comments: