Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

WELL IM REALLY FEELING THIS FRAGRANCE.. I GOT A SAMPLE AT MACY'S A FEW WEEKS AGO.. AND WELL, IM TRYING TO GET MY GROWN AND SEXY ON NOW CONSIDERING I'LL BE 24 THIS YEAR.. AND I NOTICED THAT I LOVE IT WHEN A WOMEN IS DRESSED TO THE 9'S HAIR IS FAB AND SHE SMELLS AMAZING... UP UNTIL RECENTLY I WASNT REALLY INTO SCENTS, I ACTUALLY WOULD EVEN BUY UNSCENTED DEODERANT.. ANYHOOS IM TRYING TO BUILD A SET OF AT LEAST 5 FRAGRANCES THAT I LOVE... THERES ATCUALLY 2 OF THESE, SO DONT GET THE WRONG ONE!! MY BOYFRIEND SAID IT SMELLED "MATURE".. I KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING AT, AND IT DOESNT SMELL LIKE AN OLD WOMAN TO ME.. i LOVE IT!!!

FROM THE CHANEL SITE: CHANCE Eau FraƮche, the newest incarnation of the unexpected fragrance, now takes on a sparkling freshness. The unexpected floral bursts with a lightness and zest as notes of citrus, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine Absolute are highlighted and energized with woody notes of Amber of Patchouli and Fresh Vetiver.3.4 oz.
Waves of freshness collide with floral notes and merge with sensual, sweet and spicy elements.Surprising femininity, energy, daring, a hint of sexiness and delicious naughtiness. CHANCE is a fragrance drawn like a tightrope above the unpredictable. It's a fragrance that calls exciting what others might call dangerous.
With Top Notes of Citrus, Teak Wood and Jasmine, Middle Notes of White Musk, Pink Pepper and Fresh Vetiver and Base Notes of Amber of Patchouli, Hyacinth and Absolue of Iris,

No comments: