Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

HERBAL ESSENCES LONG TERM REALTIONSHIP CONDITIONER




SO THIS WAS ON MY TO TRY LIST FOR THE LONGEST AND I FINALLY TRIED IT LAST NIGHT. IT DOES LIVE UP TO THE REVIEWS IVE HEARD IT HAS ALOT OF GOODIES IN IT BUT I HATE THE STRONG FRANGRANCE.. THIS MAY BE WHAT STANDS BETWEEN ME AND A 'LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP' WE SHALL SEE... AND DONT YOU JUST LOVE THE UNDERLYING SEXUAL TONE OF THE BACK OF THE BOTTLE? OR IS IT JUST ME?

BACK OF THE BOTTLE:
With a fusion of red raspberry & satin.
Our love grows longer.
I'll give you a Rapunzel complex.
Longing for more?
Let it out and indulge every inch with my velvety conditioning fused with red raspberry & satin.
I'll give your length the strength against breakage and split ends.
You've got longer hair to love.
And I've got more love to give.
How long will you go without touching it?

INGREDIENTS:
Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Raspberry Juice - Rubus Idaeus , Hydrolyzed Silk , Glutamic Acid , Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Citric Acid , Propylene Glycol , Sodium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Red 33

INSTRUCTIONS:
Soak me in all the way down.
My, you're headstrong.
Rinse and repeat for good measure.

SET YOU BACK:
$2.50-3.99 DEPENDING WHERE YOU SHOP

No comments: