Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

DOWN TO JUST A FEW

SO IN A COMPLETE EFFORT TO REALLY KEEP IT SIMPLE IVE NARROWED MY PRODUCTS DOWN TO ONLY THE ONES IVE DECIDED I CANNOT BE WITHOUT AND MY HAIR IS THANKING ME FOR IT...

DEEP CONDITIONER, LEAVE IN, & CO-WASHES::: AUSSIE MOIST CONDITIONER
MOISTURE SPRITZ::: HOMEMADE ROSEMARY TEA & FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA JUICE
GEL::: FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA GEL
OIL::: COCONUT OIL
CLEANSER::: BAKING SODA, INDIAN POWERS (BRAHMI & AMLA)
ph BALANCER::: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
PROTIEN TREATMENT::: EGGS

3 comments:

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Now that is nice and simple! I dont think I can do that just yet..lol

Care Lessons said...

girl i had to!!! i want to try everything, but this is me sticking to my guns.. and my hair loves it.. no need to try anything else..

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Your right. Im glad you found products that you can stick to. I have my staples but Im a sucka for moisturizing deep conditioners...lol