Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coconut Body Scrub

Best if you want to: Reveal softer, glowing skin with gently-exfoliating coconut husks and ground coconut shells in a creamy, moisturizing scrub.
Best for: normal to dry skin
How it works: Organic, virgin, cold-pressed Community Trade coconut oil softens and conditions skin. Community Trade melon seed oil and Community Trade soy oil help to condition skin and restore its natural moisture barrier.

SO THIS WAS THE FIRST BODY SCRUB IVE EVER USED.. AND.. WELL.... I LOVED IT!!!! I JUMPED IN THE SHOWER APPLIED TO DRY SKIN AND USED A LITTLE WATER IN MY HANDS TO SOFTEN IT A BIT AND I DID IT FROM HEAD TO TOE!!! MY SKIN WAS SOOOOO SOFT I DIDNT WANT TO BATHE!!! BUT I FOLLOWED UP WITH THE MATCHING SHOWER GEL AND BODY BUTTER.. MY SKIN WAS THE SOFTEST IVE EVER FELT IT!!!

2 comments:

MSJNT said...

I so love the Coconut Line...It smell like you could actually eat it. I going to have to get the scrub now....Yeah for another trip to the Body Shop!!

Care Lessons said...

omg!! i love the cocnut line as well.. the vanilla spice body butter smells like some one could just eat u up!