Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

THINGS ARE GOING...


THE HAIR IS DOING GREAT IM REALLY LIKING MY HAIR THESE DAYS. STILL KEEPING THINGS VERY SIMPLE AND IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING FOR ME... I HAVE SOME HOUSE GUEST COMING OVER FOR THE WEEKEND SO I DECIDED TO ROLLERSET MY HAIR. I USE HERBAL ESSENCES LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP LEAVE IN FOR THE ROLLERSET AND I MUST SAY IM REALLY CONSIDERING ADDING THIS TO THE STAPLES. TIS ALL FOR NOW...
OH ONE MORE THING I SHOWED THIS CHICK SOME PICS OF MY WATER MARBELING ATTEMPT (SEPERATE POST) AND SHE PROCLAIMED WITHOUT THE LEAST BIT OF SHAME.. "GIRL YOU HAVE WAAAYYY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS". FIRST I PUT IT OFF AS BECAUSE IM NOT WORKING AND THE SEMESTER HASNT STARTED SHE THINKS IM JUST SITTING AROUND LOOKING FOR THESE OFF THE WALL THINGS TO DO IN ORDER TO OCCUPY MY TIME... I DIDNT ADDRESS IT THEN BUT IT MADE ME THINK... JUST BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO DO MY OWN HAIR, NAILS, FACIALS, PEDICURES, AND THE LIKE DOESNT MEAN THAT IM SOME BORED PERSON WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO. JUST LIKE YOU SIT IN THE SALON OR NAIL SALON OR SPA FOR HOURS, I DO THE SAME THING JUST IN COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME, DONE BY ME! JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST.

5 comments:

Hairs2Me said...

It is the way of the world. Time spent on yourself is no longer valuable. You are doing the right thing. Keep making yourself beautiful, you are worth it & it is time well spent.

Ekaette said...

Guarantee she does all the same things but pays somebody else to do it for her. So not only are you being more productive you're saving money

Miss Daja said...

i LOVE your hair

angelarose said...

Love your blog! I kind of get irritated when people make comments like that too, insinuate that I must have loads of extra time. However, I choose to MAKE time to do these things cause they interest me. That is the difference between me and them, not time, I am interested in learning how to do stuff for myself, instead of paying somebody to do a sub-par job.

angelarose said...

I get irritated when people make comments like that too, as if I don't have anything important going on so I can spend all that extra time doing trivial things. The point is we make time for that which interests us! I would rather they say something like, spending 15 minutes making my own conditioner doesn't interest me...