Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet Ebony



CL: WHAT PROBLEMS ARE YOU HAVING WITH YOUR HAIR RIGHT NOW, IF ANY?

I don't believe I'm having any problems with my hair besides a little shedding which is normal.

CL: WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS?

My favorite products are QP intensive treatment. The shampoo and conditioner, but I really love the conditioner. I also use Kera Care products when I run out of QP. I also attached some pics of products I use like DOO GRO. I use this while the hair is wet and let it dry, it makes my hair really soft. I use this product that I got from Wal-mart called coconut milk for my ends, it says it is a split end mender.

CL: HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BAD EXPEREINCE THAT NEARLY LEFT YOU BALD?

No.


CL: ARE YOU A DIY’ER (Do it yourselfer) OR DO YOU GO TO THE SALON REGULARY?

Well I go to my beautician who is a Dominican woman who roller sets my hair and then straightens with a bristle brush and blow dryer. I love her technique because it looks as if I just got a fresh perm and a lot of women that go to her they are also on their way to being natural and they go to get it straighten. I go to her at least twice a month but when I can't go to her I usually get a sew-in and wear that for a month or so. I also use a wig to throw on because I feel I can't really do anything with my hair being short right now.

CL: ARE YOU HAPPY WITH EITHER ONE?

I'm happy with my beautician but hate that I can't find ways to do it myself sometime without getting a sew-in or putting on a wig.

CL: HOW OFTEN DOES WATER COME IN CONTACT WITH YOUR HAIR?

I would say about once a week.

CL: DO YOU HAVE ANY SCALP ISSUES? (ei; itching, flaking, sores)

I have problems with itching scalp.

CL: WHAT IS ONE WORD THAT YOU WOULD USE TO DESCRIBE YOUR HAIR.

SHORT!! lol.

No comments: