Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Updates!

I know I took ANOTHER hiatus from blogging but there were/still are some personal issues I am dealing with... Anyhoos I have many ideas swirling in this little head of mine... First being a question answer session...

And... I've passed my brastrap in the back. WHOO-HOO! That only took... like... 2.8 years.. HA!


                                    

I also rinsed my hair with THIS product its supposed to last 6 weeks, it seemed to oxidize (get darker) the more it dried amd I just love it! . It took me a good long while to figure out what was "off" about me. After looking at pics from last summer when I was trying to cover up my relaxed red ends, I realized that darker hair for me looks GREAT! (that and my eyebrows needed to be groomed terribly)

Some celebs I thought of in the process were...
Cassie
Jada Pinkett-Smith
Ciara
Aaliyah

Im in the same realm of skintone as these ladies and I think they look stunning with darker tresses.

No comments: