Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner

I saw a blogger that uses this for her wash and gos (which look amazing, I think its SpicedHoney), and I went out and bought it. I was trying to perfect my wash and go since I am completely natural. After a tremendous fail, I put this product aside and never thought about it again. One night I decided to try it for a braid out and I was fully surprised by the results. This is now my go to for defined braidouts. LOVE IT!!!


Back of the Bottle: Get the strength to fight frizz with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. It's specially created to smooth dry, unmanageable hair and contains Nutritive Fruit Micro-Oils - an innovative combination of apricot and avocado oils, and vitamins B3 and B6.



Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream improves manageability, adds moisture and controls frizz. Leave it in to lock in vital moisture from root to tip.

Set You Back: $3

Ingredients: Water, cetearyl alchol, amodimethicone, cetyl esters, behentrimonium chloride, fragrance, methylparaben, avocado oil, trdeceth 12, citric acid, apricot kernel oil, cetrimonium chloride, chlorhexamine dihydrochloride, linalool, butylphenyl methyl proprional, citronellol

Directions: Apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Use fingers or a comb to distribute throughout hair. Do not rinse. Perfect for everyday use. For best results use the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine System.

No comments: