Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING WITH MY HAIR:

When I'm working out I have to co-wash everyday (I'm a heavy sweater). I co-wash with LA Bella: Conditioner w/Olive Coconut & Castor Oil Los Caballos, Skala Avocado or Skala G3 conditioner. After that I use some Garnier Fructis Leave In Conditioning Cream and Carol's Daughter Some of Maugarites Magic, to do a braid and curl creating at least 15. I let it air dry and when I took it down, it looked really defined and shiny. No pictures because my charger is nowhere to be found. At night I re-braid about 8 sections using a little Garnier and SOMM, sealed with grape seed oil. I braid a little past half way down, smooth the ends with more Garnier and finally put a flexi-rod on the end. The next morning I fluff my hair out go. For me the braid and curl stretches my hair out and allows it to hang better. 3-4 times a week I do a scalp message with a mixture of oils. The braid and curl usually lasts a week to a week and a half.

I cant wait for the weather to cool so I can go back to flatironing my hair.

No comments: