Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Making it Work

Ive been expereincing a bit more breakage than I'm comfortable with and Im without my beloved Nexxus Emergencee Treatment, so I just whipped up 2 eggs and a little bit of olive oil. For me hard-core treatments such as this are done every 4-5 weeks, and using regular protein conditioners and leave-ins in between. I parted my hair into 4 sections and applied the mixture all throughout my hair. Im letting it stay on until it dries, and then I will rinse (making sure not to move my hair around too much which could cause breakage), apply some conditioner (which will be left on overnight), do an avc rinse, and twist my hair for a twistout later in the week.

I've found that I'm in a minority of ladies whose hair loves protien, so if you are sensitive to protien please use your own hair judgement, and as always use a moisturizing deep conditioner afterwards.

No comments: