Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

What are your hair goals for 2010?

I was just sitting here thinking of what I want for my hair...

Health wise my hair is great, it's shiney, soft, minimal breakage. I don't have any scalp issues.

Style wise is hair is coming along, I got into a styling rut and I'm slowly digging my way out.

Product wise my hair is happy. I have all the main products that I feel are essential for healthy hair.

THIS INCLUDES:
Moisturizing shampoo
Moisturizing conditioner
Deep conditioner
Protien treatment
Protien leave in
Moisturizer
Oil

Length wise... Well Im growing my hair to waist length, and it's going to take at least another 5-6 inches until I get there. I've been growing my hair out since 09/2007, and I feel my length is great considering frequent trims due to transitioning. I also want to get a really good trim in few months, so the first order of business is getting mid-back length by the end of 2010

What are goals for 2010?

No comments: